The release have the following changes:
- Corrected message ID for check_value() methods in BFM packages.
- Added MATCH_STD_INCL_Z to await_value() for SL and SLV.
- Corrected timeout value parameter for await_completion() in Common VVC Methods QR.
- Summary alert report and hierarchical alerts report updated to
warn for minor alert mismatch.
- Fixed crash in bitvis_vip_spec_cov run_spec_cov.py that could occure if a requirement
and testcase were listed in combination multiple times.
- Generic queue allow to insert to an empty queue with identifier position
set to POSITION and position set to 1.
- Insert_expected() to an empty Scoreboard using identifier_position=POSITION
and identifier=1 is now allowed.
- Fixed bug in check_counters that would cause the counter value to
increase to quickly.
- Added C_ENABLE_CHECK_COUNTER to adaptations_pkg, default set to True.
- Fixed incorrect VIP name in AXI-Stream compile_bfm.do script.
- Added Bitvis VIP Wishbone BETA to the main UVVM repository.
- Added data_length to AXI-Stream VVC transaction info.
- Fixed an issue with VVC name indexing in ti_protected_types_pkg priv_get_vvc_idx().
- Added some missing deallocating of lines in in methods_pkg.
- Fixed issue where calling the same VVC at the same time from different processes
could lead to a timeout.