Could there be an GPIO command added that complements the check_stable command?
I’m looking for a set_stable_after(…) cmd.
- GPIO configured as output
- one bit in this example.
- This one should start at START_LEVEL, for example ‘0’.
- This one should toggle, in RANDOMIZE mode, for DURATION_TIME, for example 10 ms
- (RANDOMIZE might be specified more preciously, more parameters)
- This one should end at END_LEVEL, for example ‘0’ again,
With this I would like to simulate signals that are unstable in the beginning and stable after DURATION_TIME.
If this already can be done with the current version, I would like to know how.