About the VVC category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hi Marius,

A few weeks back, I dug into the UVVM and specifically the Ethernet HVCC work. I create a testbench to help my understanding of the UVVM framewok and build a testbench to encapsulate one of our hardware Ethernet interface chips. I integrated the RGMII VVC into the HVCC framework so it support SBI/GMII/RGMII. I used the GMII as a reference for the modifications. If you interested in the work, let me know and I will push it to you. I am mostly involved on the waveform and modeling side, but my early roots are in HDL. 1029.1-1998 - IEEE Standard For VHDL Waveform and Vector Exchange (Waves) to Support Design and Test Verification … I used to use this process for most of my testbench work. Take care. Lloyd